Sunday, February 13, 2011

Thank you to my photo families

I have just spent a fantastic weekend with some amazing families, taking photos of them to raise funds for the trip.

I sent an email to some of my girlfriends who forwarded it on, and then it was forwarded and forwarded and forwarded! I only knew one of the families I photographed. Everyone was so interested in the trip. Many donated more money than the suggested amount. One family lost everything in the floods, yet were still happy to help CARE Australia. Amazing. I am busily editing the pics and getting them ready to send to you this week, More photos to do next weekend.

This trip is bringing me so many encounters with such warm and generous people I would never have ordinarily met. I am very grateful (thanks Lou!)

No comments:

Post a Comment